Kristen Guy Copywriting


Social Media, KGC page 1

Facebook Post - Sales & Marketing

Objective: Engage audience and keep brand top of mind.


[post copy]

If you’re not following the 80/20 rule, you’re likely scaring your customers away. When it comes to social media, it’s best to keep 80% of your posts focused on educating, enlightening and engaging your audience. Use the other 20% to promote your business. Social media profiles that are mostly promotional tend to lose followers and have trouble attracting new ones.

Want more marketing tips? Then sign up for my newsletter.
Get free articles on how to improve your messaging with content that’s powerful and persuasive. Sent straight to your inbox.
Your privacy is important to us. We will never share or sell your email address.